DELIVERING COMPREHENSIVE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM SUPPORT
Our Policies and Accreditations
Delivering ISO Management Systems and Consultancy for £68.75/month*
Get Your FREE Quote Today
Compliant believes that policies and procedures provide clarity to the reader when dealing with accountability issues or activities that are of critical importance to the company, such as, health and safety, legal liabilities, regulatory requirements or issues that have serious consequences.
Compliant’s policies and procedures ensure operations are completed to the highest possible standard.
We ensure that all employees are accountable and understand what they are responsible for, what is expected of them, and what they can expect from their supervisors and co-workers. This enables them up to carry out their job with confidence and excellence.
Policies A Better Quality of Service
Our Directors and employees follow strict procedures, collectively performing tasks correctly and providing a consistently high level of customer service. This enhances the quality of your organisation’s services and in turn, enhances our company’s reputation. All Compliant employees take pride in their work.
A Safer Workplace
Following our policies and procedures guarantees that workplace accidents and incidents are less likely to occur. Our ISO accreditations are testimony to our commitment to the customer and our staff. At Compliant we adhere to ISO standards.
Our Certifications and Policies
- Compliant UKAS ISO 9001 2015 Certificate: Quality
- Compliant UKAS ISO 14001 2015 Certificate: Environmental
- Compliant UKAS ISO 22301 2019 Certificate: Business Continuity
- Compliant UKAS ISO 27001 2017 Certificate: Information Security
- Compliant UKAS ISO 45001 2018 Certificate: Health and Safety
- Compliant FM ICO Certificate
- Compliant Quality Policy
- Compliant Environmental Policy
- Compliant Business Continuity Policy
- Compliant Information Security Policy
- SSIP certified
Policies are available upon request.