ISO 55001: ASSET MANAGEMENT
Get your UKAS accredited certification
Your Dedicated ISO Partner
Gaining ISO 55001
The ISO 55001 standard provides the framework for a structured Asset Management System.
The ISO 55001 Asset Management System will equip you with an industry best practice approach to managing assets.
An efficient asset management strategy, regardless of whether the assets are financial, physical or organizational, will contribute to better operating results, performance and ultimately improve your bottom line.
Increase Employee Engagement
Increase Your Sales
Reduce Your Costs
Ensure Customer Retention
Our Dedicated Process
Applying For Certification For The First Time?
Research & Analysis
- We customise the standard in a way that works for your business.
- We assist you in putting your documented management system in place
- Then make sure it’s compliant with your chosen standard(s)
- We will carry out a document review first to check that you have a system
- Then we will carry out onsite assessments to check that you do what you say your system does
- We will provide you with an opportunity to resolve any findings via our detailed report
- Once these have been rectified, certificates are issued and registration to applicable schemes are completed
Trusted by Top Companies Across the UK
Having a reliable ISO consultant that you trust is essential in making the process as straightforward as possible.
Compliant FM customise the standard in a way that works for your business. We support both SMEs and Large Corporates. Compliant FM delivers UKAS ISO 55001:2018 certification.
Don’t Just Take Our Word For It
“Compliant FM delivered carried out a superb job on our management system and helping achieving certification to UKAS ISO 9001 and the NHSS 16 highways sector scheme – thanks”
WHY INVEST ISO 55001
Make Your Own Opportunities
Getting UKAS ISO 55001:2018
What is ISO 55001
ISO 55001 is an asset management system standard, the main objective of which is to help organisations manage the lifecycle of assets more effectively. By implementing ISO 55001 organisations will have better control over daily activities, achieve higher return with their assets, and reduce the total cost of risk.
This standard can be applied to all organisational structures of companies, and to all types of assets. The concrete outcomes consist of a growth in effectiveness accompanied by a dramatic drop in unit cost.
Pricing Models For Every Need
Compliant FM understand that our clients are involved in running their companies on a day to day basis. The need to retain finance within the business is paramount.
Compliant FM can spread the costs of implementation across the 24-month life cycle of the certification from as little as £85 plus VAT per month.
We can establish the exact timeline and scope for all the standards with a comprehensive Gap Analysis from £199 plus VAT.
Check out our full range of certifications!
- Ongoing Support
Other Accreditions We Can Help With
- Internationally recognised environmental management system
- Manage your resources effectively
- Focus on waste reduction and improve resource efficiency
- The International Standard for Quality Management Systems
- Helps organisations ensure that they meet the needs of customers and other stakeholders
- Enhances productivity and improves the reputation of your business
ISO 45001 is the world’s international standard for occupational health and safety
Protects employees and visitors from work-related accidents and diseases