ISO 41001: FACILITY MANAGEMENT
Get your UKAS accredited certification
Your Dedicated ISO Partner
Gaining ISO 41001
ISO 41001 is the international standard for a Facility Management (FM) system.
Facility management is one of the fastest growing professional and operational disciplines and it needs some global consistency. And that is where ISO 41001 can help.
ISO 41001 enables organisations to demonstrate that is has a robust process through which to design, manage and improve its integrated facilities management system.
Increase Employee Engagement
Increase Your Sales
Reduce Your Costs
Ensure Customer Retention
Our Dedicated Process
Applying For Certification For The First Time?
Research & Analysis
- We customise the standard in a way that works for your business.
- We assist you in putting your documented management system in place
- Then make sure it’s compliant with your chosen standard(s)
- We will carry out a document review first to check that you have a system
- Then we will carry out onsite assessments to check that you do what you say your system does
- We will provide you with an opportunity to resolve any findings via our detailed report
- Once these have been rectified, certificates are issued and registration to applicable schemes are completed
Trusted by Top Companies Across the UK
Having a reliable ISO consultant that you trust is essential in making the process as straightforward as possible.
Compliant FM customise the standard in a way that works for your business. We support both SMEs and Large Corporates. Compliant FM delivers UKAS ISO 41001:2018 certification.
Don’t Just Take Our Word For It
“Compliant FM delivered carried out a superb job on our management system and helping achieving certification to UKAS ISO 9001 and the NHSS 16 highways sector scheme – thanks”
WHY INVEST ISO 41001
Make Your Own Opportunities
Getting UKAS ISO 41001:2018 is the world’s first Facilities Management (FM) international standard. It follows the same structure as ISO 9001:2015 standard and is based on the common methodology of Annex SL.
Having a standardised approach to facilities management is envisaged to deliver the following benefits:
- Greater relationship between facilities and overall organisational strategy
- Better efficiency and effectiveness, resulting in organisational cost benefits
- Improved consistency of service levels delivered
- Enhanced communication of FM methodologies and requirements among and between public and private sector organisations
Pricing Models For Every Need
Compliant FM understand that our clients are involved in running their companies on a day to day basis. The need to retain finance within the business is paramount.
Compliant FM can spread the costs of implementation across the 24-month life cycle of the certification from as little as £85 plus VAT per month.
We can establish the exact timeline and scope for all the standards with a comprehensive Gap Analysis from £199 plus VAT.
Check out our full range of certifications!
- Ongoing Support
Other Accreditions We Can Help With
- Internationally recognised environmental management system
- Manage your resources effectively
- Focus on waste reduction and improve resource efficiency
- The International Standard for Quality Management Systems
- Helps organisations ensure that they meet the needs of customers and other stakeholders
- Enhances productivity and improves the reputation of your business
ISO 45001 is the world’s international standard for occupational health and safety
Protects employees and visitors from work-related accidents and diseases