ISO 22301: SECURITY AND RESILIENCE
Get your UKAS accredited certification
Your Dedicated ISO Partner
Gaining ISO 22301
ISO 22301 sets the standard for security and resilience. Business continuity management systems.
This international standard details the requirements of a business continuity management system (BCMS). It enables organizations to prepare for disruptive incidents that might otherwise prevent them from achieving their objectives. Users will be better prepared for disruptions and will recover more quickly, minimizing the impact on employees, customers and suppliers.
Increase Employee Engagement
Increase Your Sales
Reduce Your Costs
Ensure Customer Retention
Our Dedicated Process
Applying For Certification For The First Time?
Research & Analysis
- We customise the standard in a way that works for your business.
- We assist you in putting your documented management system in place
- Then make sure it’s compliant with your chosen standard(s)
- We will carry out a document review first to check that you have a system
- Then we will carry out onsite assessments to check that you do what you say your system does
- We will provide you with an opportunity to resolve any findings via our detailed report
- Once these have been rectified, certificates are issued and registration to applicable schemes are completed
Trusted by Top Companies Across the UK
Having a reliable ISO consultant that you trust is essential in making the process as straightforward as possible.
Compliant FM customise the standard in a way that works for your business. We support both SMEs and Large Corporates. Compliant FM delivers UKAS ISO 22301:2019 certification.
Don’t Just Take Our Word For It
“Compliant FM delivered carried out a superb job on our management system and helping achieving certification to UKAS ISO 9001 and the NHSS 16 highways sector scheme – thanks”
WHY INVEST ISO 14001
Make Your Own Opportunities
The anticipated benefits of the updated ISO 22301 standard include:
- Inspire trust in your ability to continue operations throughout a disruption
- Protect your reputation
- Respond to legislative requirements
- Reduce cost of disruption
- Create a competitive advantage
- Contribute to Organizational Resilience
Pricing Models For Every Need
Compliant FM understand that our clients are involved in running their companies on a day to day basis. The need to retain finance within the business is paramount.
Compliant FM can spread the costs of implementation across the 24-month life cycle of the certification from as little as £85 plus VAT per month.
We can establish the exact timeline and scope for all the standards with a comprehensive Gap Analysis from £199 plus VAT.
Check out our full range of certifications!
- Ongoing Support
Other Accreditions We Can Help With
- This standard provides the framework for an effective Information Security Management System (ISM
- Protects corporate information and data being accessed, corrupted lost or stolen
- The International Standard for Quality Management Systems
- Helps organisations ensure that they meet the needs of customers and other stakeholders
- Enhances productivity and improves the reputation of your business
ISO 45001 is the world’s international standard for occupational health and safety
Protects employees and visitors from work-related accidents and diseases