ISO 22001: FOOD SAFETY MANAGEMENT
Get your UKAS accredited certification
Your Dedicated ISO Partner
Gaining ISO 22001
ISO 22001 is a set of guidelines that help businesses to set out and manage a Food Safety Management System (FSMS).
The ISO 22000 framework will help you deliver safe and healthy food to your customers, by helping you improve communications along your food supply chain.
By becoming ISO 22001 certified, you will demonstrate your commitment to food safety to customers and other stakeholders.
Increase Employee Engagement
Increase Your Sales
Reduce Your Costs
Ensure Customer Retention
Our Dedicated Process
Applying For Certification For The First Time?
Research & Analysis
- We customise the standard in a way that works for your business.
- We assist you in putting your documented management system in place
- Then make sure it’s compliant with your chosen standard(s)
- We will carry out a document review first to check that you have a system
- Then we will carry out onsite assessments to check that you do what you say your system does
- We will provide you with an opportunity to resolve any findings via our detailed report
- Once these have been rectified, certificates are issued and registration to applicable schemes are completed
Trusted by Top Companies Across the UK
Having a reliable ISO consultant that you trust is essential in making the process as straightforward as possible.
Compliant FM customise the standard in a way that works for your business. We support both SMEs and Large Corporates. Compliant FM delivers UKAS ISO 22001:2018 certification.
Don’t Just Take Our Word For It
“Compliant FM delivered carried out a superb job on our management system and helping achieving certification to UKAS ISO 9001 and the NHSS 16 highways sector scheme – thanks”
WHY INVEST ISO 22001
Make Your Own Opportunities
Getting UKAS ISO 22001:2018 enables organisations to put in place a food safety management system that helps them improve their overall performance when it comes to food safety. Key potential benefits of using the standard include:
- The ability to consistently provide food-related products and services that are safe and meet regulatory requirements
- Improved management of risks in food safety processes
- Demonstrating strong links to the United Nations’ Codex Alimentarius, which develops food safety guidelines for governments
Pricing Models For Every Need
Compliant FM understand that our clients are involved in running their companies on a day to day basis. The need to retain finance within the business is paramount.
Compliant FM can spread the costs of implementation across the 24-month life cycle of the certification from as little as £85 plus VAT per month.
We can establish the exact timeline and scope for all the standards with a comprehensive Gap Analysis from £199 plus VAT.
Check out our full range of certifications!
- Ongoing Support
Other Accreditions We Can Help With
- Internationally recognised environmental management system
- Manage your resources effectively
- Focus on waste reduction and improve resource efficiency
- The International Standard for Quality Management Systems
- Helps organisations ensure that they meet the needs of customers and other stakeholders
- Enhances productivity and improves the reputation of your business
ISO 45001 is the world’s international standard for occupational health and safety
Protects employees and visitors from work-related accidents and diseases